How do I use degrees, minutes and seconds in excel.

  1. #1
    RAY
    Guest

    How do I use degrees, minutes and seconds in excel.

    I am trying to add and subtract degrees, minutesand seconds using excel anfd
    I have been unable to find the properway to enter the number. For example,
    45deg 30min 20sec, how would I enter this in a cell so that I can set up a
    worksheet to add or subtract cells with angular information?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I use degrees, minutes and seconds in excel.

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm

    Peo Sjoblom

    Northwest Excel Solutions

    www.nwexcelsolutions.com