Transfer Macro to another user

  1. #1

    Transfer Macro to another user

    Ive created a macro and I would like to send it to another user in order for him to run it on his proper excel files. Ive sent him the file with the macro attached, how can he register it to have it available each time he'll open an Excel File?

    Thanks

    Poolpa

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Transfer Macro to another user

    Hi Poolpa..........
    If he wants the macro to be available to run on any Excel file that he might
    open, then he can put it in his Personal.xls file, and put the Personal.xls
    file in his xlStart directory.

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3