formula for bonus or penalty

  1. #1
    LADY
    Guest

    formula for bonus or penalty

    students are required to complete a designated number of homework assignment,
    then receive a bonus or penalty for every additional or deficient home
    assignment. Andrea Carrion completed 9 homeworks, rather than 12, and thus
    has a 6-point penalty (2 points per each missing assignment. The bonus or
    penalty is added to the test average to determine the semester average.
    Enter the formulas for the first student in cells H4 and I4.

    Please help me with the formulas.

    60 50 40 79 63.0 9 -6 57.0

    Required # of assignments: 12
    Penalty for missing 2
    bonus for additional assignment: 1

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: formula for bonus or penalty

    Question is do we help another student with an assignment if we solve this?

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

  3. #3
    LADY
    Guest

    Re: formula for bonus or penalty

    I just need to know how to find the formula I don't want you to do the
    assignment I just need to know the formula