In an excel cell,choosing a value,similar to combobox in VB - reg

  1. #1
    Thirumalai
    Guest

    In an excel cell,choosing a value,similar to combobox in VB - reg

    Dear Friends,

    In an excel sheet, for a particular column cells, say for eg Column A, I
    have to choose the values in each cells, similar to combobox in VB. i.e with
    out typing manually.

    How to do it?

    Regards,
    Thirumalai.

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: In an excel cell,choosing a value,similar to combobox in VB - reg

    Hi

    Have a look at Data/Validation. You can choose @list' from here and either
    type in your own list or point to a range of cells which will become the
    list.

    Hope this helps.
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: In an excel cell,choosing a value,similar to combobox in VB - reg

    Have a look at Data>Validation select List

    AP

    news:[email protected]...