Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Exel Data Entry

  1. #1
    Nikki
    Guest

    Exel Data Entry

    When entering data into an excel spreadsheet, it starts to recognise
    repetitive words being used which is very handy and time saving, however, one
    of the columns has stopped recognising anything. There are no blank spaces
    and I can't understand why it has stopped picking up the previous words.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Exel Data Entry

    If there are many similar entries, Autocomplete may appear to stop
    working, because so many letter must be entered before a unique match is
    found.

    Or if you're far from the previous entry, it may not be detected, as
    described in the following MSKB article:

    XL2000: AutoComplete Works Differently After 102 Rows Past Last
    Occurrence
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=212069

    --
    Debra Dalgleish