Why does the jpg in the header not show up on other computers?

  1. #1
    suddnlyme
    Guest

    Why does the jpg in the header not show up on other computers?

    I am using Excel 2002 SP3.

    When I place a jpg into the header and email the document to a customer,
    they cannot see the jpg when they use print preview. Is this because they
    could be using an older version of Excel?

  2. #2

    Re: Why does the jpg in the header not show up on other computers?

    xl2002 was the first version to allow pictures in the headers/footers.

    So an earlier version would be a problem.