KB shortcut to switch between files

  1. #1
    Jason O
    Guest

    KB shortcut to switch between files

    Hi,

    I normally use Mac:Excel so am coming to grips with the windows version and
    have a simple question. If you have a number of different workbooks open,
    what keyboard shortcut switches from one fileto the another?

    TIA

    Jason
    ___

  2. #2
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: KB shortcut to switch between files

    Hi Jason,

    You can use Alt + Tab to go through all open applications/files.

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr
    To email, remove NOSPAM

    news:C0631C34.6609%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: KB shortcut to switch between files

    If you have windows in taskbar checked you can use alt + tab to toggle
    through all open programs but I prefer ctrl + F6 since it will only involve
    excel, between sheets in a workbook it is
    ctrl + pageup/pagedown

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com