CAN NOT "SAVE AS"

  1. #1
    gerrior
    Guest

    CAN NOT "SAVE AS"

    when i go to "save as" it just shows an hour glass and freezes
    does any one know whats wrong???i can not do any work because i need to save
    as and send to clients help

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: CAN NOT "SAVE AS"

    I read a post, I believe yesterday, that said they cured the problem with xl 2003 by
    removing the new Windows security updates.
    Information only, not a recommendation.
    --
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  3. #3
    gerrior
    Guest

    Re: CAN NOT "SAVE AS"

    this started today and kept giving me a error every time i kept saying yes
    and they said to do the updates and it did not fix the problem....what do you
    suggest??? i really need to get this work done

  4. #4
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: CAN NOT "SAVE AS"

    I don't have an answer. I would try "Detect and Repair" on the "Help" menu.

    As a temporary work around , if "Save" will work, you can save the file and
    then in Windows Explorer make a copy of the file and rename it.
    Jim Cone

  5. #5
    Patricia Shannon
    Guest