How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar

  1. #1
    Humberto
    Guest

    How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar

    How can I show the name of the spreadsheet -after Microsoft Excel- ( on top
    of the Main Menu Bar).
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    Humberto

  2. #2

    Re: How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar

    Right-click the Menu bar>Customize>Commands-tab>Web>Address ...drag
    this to the Menu bar.

    HTH Sige

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How can I show the name of the file on top of the Main Menu Bar

    Option Explicit

    Public WithEvents App As Application

    Private Sub App_WindowActivate(ByVal Wb As Workbook, ByVal Wn As Window)
    App.Caption = "Microsoft Excel - " & Wb.FullName
    End Sub

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Set App = Application
    End Sub