How to get a bulletpoint in Excel?

  1. #1
    Jason O
    Guest

    How to get a bulletpoint in Excel?

    Hi

    What's the easies way of getting a bulletpoint. I'm wanting to avoiding
    using Wingdings (as you can only have one font per cell from what I can
    see). And I'm wanting a bulletpoint & text in the same cell (without complex
    VB). Are ther any simple key combinations? I know the mac one but not the
    windows one.

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    Jason
    ___

  2. #2
    Rae Drysdale
    Guest

    RE: How to get a bulletpoint in Excel?

    Alt + 0149 will display a bullet in Arial font. You can also use the
    Character Map (Accessories|System Tools|Character Map) to locate the bullet
    and copy and paste into Excel. Does this solve your problem?
    --
    Rae Drysdale

  3. #3
    Jason O
    Guest

    Re: How to get a bulletpoint in Excel?

    Thanks for that - funny thing is, ALT + 0149 worked once & then I couldn't
    get it to work?? Must be me, but thanks for the character map tip.

    Jason
    ____

    On 27/4/06 23:35, in article
    [email protected], "Rae Drysdale"