Can a Works spreadsheet be password protected?

  1. #1
    bucksguy14
    Guest

    Can a Works spreadsheet be password protected?

    I've looked in every menu and tried the help function in MS Works and cannot
    find a way to password protect a spreadsheet. It is possible to password
    protect an MS Works spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Can a Works spreadsheet be password protected?

    I don't believe so, but you would be better served in the MS Works news group.

    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    For a full list of MS Public News Groups

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Mon, 1 May 2006 10:19:02 -0700, bucksguy14
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've looked in every menu and tried the help function in MS Works and cannot
    >find a way to password protect a spreadsheet. It is possible to password
    >protect an MS Works spreadsheet?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP