how do i set up repeating row/column titles in Excel?

  1. #1
    antoniokc
    Guest

    how do i set up repeating row/column titles in Excel?

    i want row and column titles to automatically fill into place in a working
    spreadsheet, but i do not know how.

    can someone tell me how to do this?

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: how do i set up repeating row/column titles in Excel?

    I'm not sure whether you want col/row titles to be on every page when
    printing or to always be visible when viewing the worksheet.

    For printing:
    Set: rows and columns to repeat

    For viewing:
    Select the 1st cell below the col titles and to the right of the row titles
    <window><freeze panes>

    Does that help?

    ***********
    Regards,
    Ron

    XL2002, WinXP-Pro

  3. #3
    antoniokc
    Guest

    RE: how do i set up repeating row/column titles in Excel?

    thank, ron, for helping me out with this. i managed to print out my document
    exactly as i wanted it!

    best,
    antonio