Moving a value in Column D

  1. #1
    mohd21uk via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    Moving a value in Column D

    I have a spreadsheet with values in a couple of cells in Column E. The rest
    of the cells are blank. I would like a macro that would move the value of any
    cell containing data (non empty cells) four cells backwards and two cells
    downwards to Column A. Is there a macro that would do this.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Moving a value in Column D