Can I convert my Quatro Pro files to MS Excel files?

  1. #1
    James HW
    Guest

    Can I convert my Quatro Pro files to MS Excel files?

    I have always used Correl's Quatro Pro spreadsheet and Word Perfect for
    several years. I have a large number of files in Q!uatro Pro and Word
    Perfect formats. How can I convert my Correl files into MicroSoft Office
    files?

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Can I convert my Quatro Pro files to MS Excel files?

    Hi James
    In Excel, click on File|Open, and under file type, select Quattro Pro & DOS
    hth

  3. #3
    James HW
    Guest

    RE: Can I convert my Quatro Pro files to MS Excel files?

    I had tried Kassie's suggestion earlier. For some reason it does not work.

  4. #4
    nada
    Guest

    RE: Can I convert my Quatro Pro files to MS Excel files?

    I also have tried this approach, it does not show "wb3" files either