[SOLVED] I want to set up quarterly windows based on a date

  1. #1
    emiller
    Guest

    [SOLVED] I want to set up quarterly windows based on a date

    I have a date in column A. I want to set up quarterly windows using this
    date. What is the formula for adding 3 months to date? I can get the ending
    date by subtracting a day from the beginning of the next quarter date.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: I want to set up quarterly windows based on a date

    (A1) + 3 month :

    =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,DAY(A1))

    AP

    news: [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: I want to set up quarterly windows based on a date

    One way that would give you the last day of the quarter:

    =A1+92-DAY(A1+92)

    Sandy

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...