where can i buy low cost msoffice

  1. #1
    Dixie Donahue
    Guest

    where can i buy low cost msoffice

    I have a trial version that came on my system. It expired as of April 30th.
    I am now unable to do anything in Word, Excel etc. Cannot afford to purchase
    from Microsoft right now.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: where can i buy low cost msoffice

    EBay maybe?

    Peo Sjoblom

    Excel 95 - Excel 2007
    Northwest Excel Solutions
    www.nwexcelsolutions.com
    if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    vandenberg p
    Guest

    Re: where can i buy low cost msoffice

    Hello:

    The cheapest option, if you qualify, is to buy the Teacher/Student version
    of Office. It does not include Access. The list price is $149, and
    if you look it is frequently on sale for $20-$50 less. And it includes
    licenses for three installs in a single home.

    Pieter Vandenberg