Excel 2003 no help!

  1. #1
    Peter
    Guest

    Excel 2003 no help!

    Hi

    I have Office pro 2003 oem installed. When using Excel I occasional get a
    small green triangle (error notification) appear in some cells. I know how
    to turn off the green triangles via the dropdown menu that appears next to
    the cell with the error.

    The problem I have, on the dropdown menu (third item down) "help on this
    error" when I click on this, a window appears but it's blank (no help!)

    Can anyone help.

    Peter.

  2. #2
    Rae Drysdale
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2003 no help!

    Are you connected to the Internet at the time you click for help?
    --
    Rae Drysdale

  3. #3
    Peter
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003 no help!

    Yes i have a permanent internet connection via broadband, from the main help
    dropdown menu "Microsoft Office Online & Updates" work just fine.

    Peter..

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2003 no help!

    If you want to permanently turn off these "triangles":

    Goto Tools>Options>Error Checking tab

    Under Rules, uncheck the ones you want.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...