VBA Code for Montecarlo Simulation

  1. #1
    Rafaga
    Guest

    VBA Code for Montecarlo Simulation

    I would like to set up a spreadsheet intended for Montecarlo simulations to
    iterate a number of times (say 1000), while saving the frequency of each
    outcome on a separate table or graph. I know that pressing F9 recalculates
    the spreadsheet, generating a new outcome each time. What would the VBA code
    look like for this routine?

  2. #2
    David J. Braden
    Guest

    Re: VBA Code for Montecarlo Simulation

    Rafage-
    Save a lot of hassle by using the free add-in PopTools, which
    incidentally includes a superb rng (current state of the art for MS sims).

    Dave Braden

    --
    Please keep response(s) solely within this thread.

  3. #3
    Rafaga
    Guest

    Re: VBA Code for Montecarlo Simulation