Financial Modeling and Analysis

  1. #1

    Financial Modeling and Analysis

    Anyone know of a good book that addresses the specific aspects of Financial Analysis in an Excel based framework?

    Ron

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Financial Modeling and Analysis

    Hi Ron,

    > Anyone know of a good book that addresses the specific aspects of
    > Financial Analysis in an Excel based framework?

    See Debra Dalgleish's Excel book list at:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

    See particularly the Special Interest section.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Financial Modeling and Analysis

    Hi Ron,

    "Financial Modeling" by Simon Benninga.
    The MIT Press
    ISBN 0-262-02482-9

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Data Tables in Financial Modeling

    Yeah man, thanks a lot.

    So I bought that Benninga Text on Financial Modeling. Looks really good. I did Chapter 1 just a moment ago. Pretty straight forward. The only issue I had was with respect to Data Tables. Any Guidance you can provide on Data Tables would be great. I think I understand them fine, its just that I could not get my own DTs to work.

    thanks,

    Ron