Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Excell: Add superscripted footnote beside a number i.e. 10,000 1

  1. #1
    Craig Jr
    Guest

    Excell: Add superscripted footnote beside a number i.e. 10,000 1

    Is there a way to add a superscripted number beside a number or formula in
    cell that refers to a note at the bottom of the page?

  2. #2
    Miguel Zapico
    Guest

    RE: Excell: Add superscripted footnote beside a number i.e. 10,000 1

    There is a way to format it, but I am not aware that you can make it work
    dinamically as in Word, for example.
    To format it, edit the formula, select the part you want to superscript in
    the formula bar, go to Format->Cells, and activate superscript in the effects
    section.

    Hope this helps,
    Miguel.