How to add 100 years to a column of dates

  1. #1
    Albert Einstein
    Guest

    How to add 100 years to a column of dates

    I imported a faxed spreadsheet into OmniPage and directed it to output
    the data into an Excel spreadsheet.

    It did a good job, except that the dates in the date column were all
    changed into early twentieth century dates.

    Instead of adding 100 years to each date one-by-one, can I add 100 years
    to the entire column with one command?

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: How to add 100 years to a column of dates

    In a staging column, enter formula:
    =DATE'YEAR(A1)+100,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))
    drag down.
    When finished, Copy that column and Paste Special Values over original
    column.

    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: How to add 100 years to a column of dates

    Typo:
    =DATE(YEAR(A1)+100,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1))

    [email protected]...

  4. #4
    Albert Einstein
    Guest

    Re: How to add 100 years to a column of dates

    Thank you.