how to record macro to roll over monthly data

  1. #1
    anna
    Guest

    how to record macro to roll over monthly data

    hi ,

    I need to create /record a macro to roll over a monthly data ,each month the
    3 month ago figures must be added to the YTD.The remining data must be then
    moved one month ahead allowing space to include the new figures
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: how to record macro to roll over monthly data

    Anna

    Your description gives no idea of the overall structure and you are unlikely
    to get an answer better than Tools>Macro>Record new macro an record yourself
    taking the steps, but this is rarely repeatable each month as data is in
    different cells, etc.

    It sound like you may need an application written, but without stating
    yourself and trying to complete parts of the tasks, you may have to pay
    someone to do this

    If you can break the job into chunks we may be able to help you through

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    www.nickhodge.co.uk
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    anna
    Guest

    Re: how to record macro to roll over monthly data

    Thanks Nick for the reply anyway

    Anna