[SOLVED] Try to find the difference by percentage between 2 cell totals

  1. #1
    chedd via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Try to find the difference by percentage between 2 cell totals

    I am trying to produce a report between 2 sheets to show the difference
    between two cell totals by a percentage plus state to whether there is an
    increase/decrease or the same . The formula to obtain the percentage I am
    using is B9/'Apr 06 monthly report'!B9, but do to my lack of knowlege in this
    area i would appreciate some ideas on a formula to help with my query?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Try to find the difference by percentage between 2 cell totals

    see response in excel.misc.

    Bob Phillips