[SOLVED] granting access to view a worksheet

  1. #1
    bwaguespack
    Guest

    [SOLVED] granting access to view a worksheet

    I created a workbook with 5 sheets for users in my office. However, I only
    want certain users to be able to VIEW one or two worksheets. How can I
    restrict certain users from access to some worksheets? Thanks

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: granting access to view a worksheet

    Have you tried hiding the other sheets?
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    bwaguespack
    Guest

    Re: granting access to view a worksheet

    I can hide it, but isnt it just as easy for another user to unhide it? I
    want to make sure it is not accessible to the restricted users.

  4. #4
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: granting access to view a worksheet

    In Visual Basic there is a VeryHidden status.