Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Custom Filter

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Custom Filter

    I have a worksheet which have Sales Record for the whole year. I tried to
    filter for particular month according to date which is in column A from
    01.04.06 to 31.12.2007.

    I just want to filter data for the month of April, 06 than how i should use
    data > filter > custom so that its reults come what i want.

    Regards

    RRS

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Custom Filter

    Assuming the dates in your date column are real dates,
    and your regional short date format is: M/d/yyyy

    Autofiltering on the date column ..

    Click Data > Filter > Autofilter > Custom
    then make the settings under "Show rows where":

    is greater than or equal to : 4/1/2006
    And
    is less than: 5/1/2006

    Click OK

    The above should filter out "data for the month of April, 06"
    --
    Max
    Singapore

  3. #3
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Thank you Max

    Thank you very much Max. You solved my problems several times. Thank you once
    again.

    yours

    RRS

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Thank you Max

    "Rao Ratan Singh" wrote:
    > Thank you very much Max. You solved my problems several times.
    > Thank you once again.

    You're welcome, Rao !