how do I copy several lines of word text into one excel cell?

  1. #1
    jhh
    Guest

    how do I copy several lines of word text into one excel cell?

    In a word doc I need to copy several lines of text and paste them into one
    excel cell. I can't seem to find any help telling me how to do this (each
    line pastes into a different cell)

  2. #2
    SimonCC
    Guest

    RE: how do I copy several lines of word text into one excel cell?

    You can either double click the cell or press F2 key to get into edit mode
    for the cell, then the text pasted would all go into the cell.

    -Simon

  3. #3
    jhh
    Guest

    RE: how do I copy several lines of word text into one excel cell?

    thank you SO much Simon CC - I knew it would be something simple but I just
    didn't know what :-)

    jhh