[SOLVED] where can i create my own word search?

  1. #1
    Tameika Allen-Shepard
    Guest

    [SOLVED] where can i create my own word search?

    Where can i create a personal word find?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: where can i create my own word search?

    Please re-post with more detail and a clearer description of what you would like
    to do.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: where can i create my own word search?

    Now I think I got it.

    You want to create a word search puzzle grid.

    I don't know of any sites with an example, but hang in. I'm sure someone can
    help.

    Gord

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: where can i create my own word search?

    Found a free word find puzzle generator standalone program.

    You can export the results to Excel if you wish.

    http://www.downloads45.com/details/P...ator-14075.htm

    Download puzzke.exe and install.

    Works quite well with a choice of categories or just random.

    Gord

    On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:41:43 -0700, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:

    >Now I think I got it.
    >
    >You want to create a word search puzzle grid.
    >
    >I don't know of any sites with an example, but hang in. I'm sure someone can
    >help.
    >

    >Gord
    >
    >On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:25:02 -0700, Tameika Allen-Shepard <Tameika
    >[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Where can i create a personal word find?

    >Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP