MS templates open without help pane

  1. #1
    Carys
    Guest

    MS templates open without help pane

    Hiya,

    Hope you can help. I have used a number of Microsoft Excel Templates. My
    question is how can I open these spreadsheets without the online help pane
    opening automatically?

    Thanks in advance
    --
    Carys

  2. #2
    Seth Z
    Guest

    RE: MS templates open without help pane

    Hopefully I understand this right. You mean the window on the side (getting
    started or whatever)? If so you should be able to go to tools -> Options and
    in the view tab uncheck Startup Task Pane. If thats not what you mean let me
    know...I'm sort of new at this heh

  3. #3
    Carys
    Guest