How to insert picture into the header?

  1. #1
    SP
    Guest

    How to insert picture into the header?

    I am trying to insert a picture into the header....can this be done? When I
    do copy/paste nothing happens.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How to insert picture into the header?

    Assuming you mean header as in header/footer in printed page(s).

    If you have Excel 2002 or newer you can use graphics in a header of footer.

    Versions prior to that required work-arounds to place the graphic in top row and
    use top row as "Rows to repeat at top"

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP