Inventory template

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Inventory template

    Sir/Madam,
    I m working with big Handicraft showroom which is mainly in business of
    Antique Paintings, Silver Articles, and other handicrafts items.

    my problem is regarding inventory record. is there any solution in excel or
    other office program for inventory for this kind of showroom. because in
    painting there size, subject, framing system is very very different. So
    please guide me how i should keep record of this type of inventory.

    regards

    RRS

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Inventory template

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *Rao Ratan Singh* ha scritto:

    > Sir/Madam,
    > I m working with big Handicraft showroom which is mainly in business
    > of Antique Paintings, Silver Articles, and other handicrafts items.
    >
    > my problem is regarding inventory record. is there any solution in
    > excel or other office program for inventory for this kind of
    > showroom. because in painting there size, subject, framing system is
    > very very different. So please guide me how i should keep record of
    > this type of inventory.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > RRS

    I think you can check this MS site:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...uery=inventory

    and try to find the most suitable...

    --
    Hope I helped you.

    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

    Ciao

    Franz Verga from Italy

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Inventory template

    Rao

    Note that the greatest selection of Inventory Templates at the Gallery are in
    the Access section, not Excel.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP