Work hour logger?

  1. #1

    Work hour logger?

    Hello there, I'm new to excel but my friend recommended it to me after I explained to him what I want to do. I want to create something that keeps track the hours that I complete studying or working. I want to create 10 basic buttons which represent certain hours, i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,10,12, etc. and possibly leave a blank cell for custom input i.e. 12.5, 16, etc. So I want to log the hours, extrapolate certain data so I can graph it, i.e. average hours per week, distribution, etc. I also want a certain file triggered everytime a benchmark is reached, ie. 10 hours, 100 hours, 300 hours, etc.

    Thank you for helping me.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Work hour logger?

    What have you done so far, and where are you having problems?

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures