In Excel, gridlines won't print--File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridlines--

  1. #1
    4most
    Guest

    In Excel, gridlines won't print--File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridlines--

    I want to PRINT gridlines: File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridlines--but no joy.
    Gridlines DO show on the monitor but not on the Print Preview or on an actual
    Print.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: In Excel, gridlines won't print--File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridlines--

    Perhaps you have "Draft Quality" enabled. Below "Black and White"

    This will prevent gridlines from printing or show in print preview.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    4most
    Guest

    Re: In Excel, gridlines won't print--File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridline

    Thanks for the suggestion. I tried various combinations of print quality;
    still no success. Have I inadvertently "locked" something to prevent
    gridlines from printing?

  4. #4
    4most
    Guest

    Re: In Excel, gridlines won't print--File,PageSetup,Sheet,Gridline

    Sorry . . . I was working on the PRINTER'S menu. I now realize you meant on
    the Page Setup,Sheet page. It WORKED when I unchecked "draft quality" on
    THAT menu. Thanks!