Excel into webpage

  1. #1

    Excel into webpage

    Is there a way to insert an excel file into a webpage which will allow visitors to enter data, view results, but not download the source program. The information I am posting is somewhat sensitive and will be password protected access. My concern is visitors downloading the file and forwarding to people I would rather not have it.

    All input is GREATLY appreciated

  2. #2
    Sheila D
    Guest

    RE: Excel into webpage

    personally I would not put ANY sensitive data anywhere near a web site!