Possible to open word documents in Excel using hyperlinks?

  1. #1
    DobieM
    Guest

    Possible to open word documents in Excel using hyperlinks?

    Hi,
    I wondered whether it was possible to open office documents from within MS
    Excel using hyperlinks to the related files. The documents in question are MS
    Word format.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Possible to open word documents in Excel using hyperlinks?

    Have you try it ?

    Ctrl-K
    Existing file ......

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Sheila D
    Guest

    RE: Possible to open word documents in Excel using hyperlinks?

    Yes you can set the hyperlink to a Word document - it does not open it in
    Excel but kicks off MS Word and then opens the document

    HTH - Sheila
    www.c-i-m-s.com
    MS Office training - London

  4. #4