Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

How can I recover a deleted Excel workbook?

  1. #1
    John W M 3
    Guest

    How can I recover a deleted Excel workbook?

    I've spent a long time making a new spread sheet in a new workbook and just
    deleated it. Is ther any way to recover my work or must I start over?

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: How can I recover a deleted Excel workbook?

    Check your Recycle Bin.........select the file and do a Right-click >
    Restore............

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JMB
    Guest

    RE: How can I recover a deleted Excel workbook?

    When you say you deleted "it" -did you delete the workbook or the worksheet?

  4. #4
    John
    Guest

    Re: How can I recover a deleted Excel workbook?

    If it isn't in your recycle bin try final Recovery at Finalrecovery.com

    Also... don't do anything else on your computer until you recover the file.

    John