[SOLVED] introductions

  1. #1
    vircats
    Guest

    [SOLVED] introductions

    I hope this is the place to introduce myself. I am vircats. Hi to
    everybody. I am glad to meet you. I am new here, still don't know my
    way around, sorry.

    --
    vircats

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: introductions

    Welcome, Ask an Excel question and I'm sure you'll get an answer,
    Regards,
    Alan.
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3