A Strange Printing Problem

  1. #1
    PA
    Guest

    A Strange Printing Problem

    Our accounting department maintains an Excel file, updated in an onging
    process, converted to a PDF at month close, and distributed to our senior
    management.
    There are nine worksheets, seven behave normally, but two worksheets default
    to printing 2 copies.
    No macros, viruses, etc.
    Any suggestions on a fix will be appreciated.
    Paul

  2. #2
    Wiley
    Guest

    RE: A Strange Printing Problem

    I would try a different PDF converter. There are a # of free ones out there.
    It would be a simple and quick test to see if that was the problem.

  3. #3
    PA
    Guest

    RE: A Strange Printing Problem

    I am farily certain it is not the PDF converter.
    When you select Print from the file menu, and select your printer, several
    of the sheets default to 2 copies and others to 1 copy.
    This applies to not only the PDF driver, but also to HP and Ricoh printers.