How can I data sort to more than 3 levels

  1. #1

    Question How can I data sort to more than 3 levels

    Is there a technique or add-in utility that will let me do a data sort in Excel
    to 4 or more levels at once. Currently you can only do 3 levels, and then you have to separate the data to do more.
    Thanks for any help

  2. #2

    Re: How can I data sort to more than 3 levels

    You have replies at your other post.