checkbook register

  1. #1
    lynnbuff
    Guest

    checkbook register

    down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: checkbook register

    Did you try this:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...186511033.aspx

    --

    HTH,

    RD

    "lynnbuff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: checkbook register

    I don't know what file you downloaded but is calculation set to manual?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software

  4. #4
    lynnbuff
    Guest

    RE: checkbook register

    THANKYOU SO MUCH!!

  5. #5
    lynnbuff
    Guest

    Re: checkbook register

    tHANKYOU BUT HOW DO i GET IT OFF MANUAL?

  6. #6
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: checkbook register

    Lynn

    I am still curious as to why you downloaded another version of the register.

    Did you see my query to your post about running out of room on register?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP