autofill alphabet in column

  1. #1
    Bobby
    Guest

    autofill alphabet in column

    Hi there,

    Want to enter column a1..a26 alphabetically. I'm sure I can do it using fill
    on the edit dropdown, but can't seem to get it to work.

    Any solutions out there?

    Thanks in advance
    --
    Bobby

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: autofill alphabet in column

    Enter A,B,C,...,Z in Tools/Options/Custom Lists. You can then enter A in
    A1 and drag down to A26 to fill.

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: autofill alphabet in column

    Hi Bobby

    Add the alphabet in

    Tools>Options...Custom lists
    After you that you can enter the A and copy it down with your mouse

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4
    Bobby
    Guest

    Re: autofill alphabet in column

    As above, I really appreciate that you are willing to share your knowledge.

    Thank You !!!! :-)
    --
    Bobby

  5. #5
    Bobby
    Guest

    Re: autofill alphabet in column

    Magic!! Brilliant that you guys are out there!
    Thank you
    --
    Bobby