In addicting across columns, every sixth column, I loose .01

  1. #1
    Clay
    Guest

    In addicting across columns, every sixth column, I loose .01

    Aftre changing time into decimals, whrn I add up the numbers in each column,
    I loose .01 in the third column, then the same in every sixth column.

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: In addicting across columns, every sixth column, I loose .01

    Is that .01 of an hour or .01 of a minute? Why not convert the time to
    seconds and then add the values?