How do I stop the scrolling?

  1. #1
    lady digitalvideo
    Guest

    How do I stop the scrolling?

    Hello,
    I am new to this site, I am hoping someone can help me with a problem I am
    having.

    I have been using excel for a few years now but only basic stuff. Tonight I
    did somthing that changed some setting of some kinds and I dont know what I
    did or how to get it back to the way it was.

    The way it was,,, when I wanted to move from cell to cell I used the arrow
    keys on my keyboard. This took me from cell to cell with out having to
    actually click on the cell.

    Now what is happening is when I click the arrow keys the whole page is
    scrolling back and forth or up and down no longer able to move from cell to
    cell.

    How do I fix this please.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I stop the scrolling?

    Not an Excel issue.

    Hit your Scroll Lock key once.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3

    Oh my word

    Thak you so much I never realised that there was such a key LOL

    Thank you so much for your help.