Hidden rarely used menu items

  1. #1
    Jack Sheet
    Guest

    Hidden rarely used menu items

    I am not sure if this is a configurable setting, or if it is whether it is
    done within Excel or at a Windows level, but I want to set my Excel program
    so that when I click on the menu bar all items are permanently on display,
    where currently it hides rarely used items. I know that I can temporarily
    view rarely used items by clicking on the down-arrow/chevron at the bottom
    of the popup menu, but when like me you are unfamiliar with the menu
    structure you sometimes do not know to expand the menu because you do not
    know what is hidden.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Hidden rarely used menu items

    Me too!

    Tools>Customize...>Options and check the Always Show full menus option

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jack Sheet