excel doesnot print

  1. #1
    solidad
    Guest

    excel doesnot print

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: excel doesnot print

    mine does

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]
    "solidad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: excel doesnot print

    Is there a question here or are you just sharing information?

    Do you have a printer selected?

    Do you have a print range selected?

    Give us a hint<g>

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:17:01 -0700, solidad <[email protected]>

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: excel doesnot print

    Tell us what you tried to do, exactly, and how the system responded.....even
    if it was "nothing".
    Is it just the one Excel file that "won't print" or all of them........
    Can you print from other programs?

    With a little more information, perhaps we can help.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: excel doesnot print

    what happens instead? Please take the time to describe in the
    body of the question exactly what you do and what happens.
    What version of Excel and is the worksheet/workbook protected.
    Does anything print, does he printer do anything. Do other applications
    print to the printer. What brand of printer, what version of Excel,
    what operating system. Did you search Google and Google groups.

    If you won't take time to ask the question and spell correctly
    (and to search Google and Google Groups), why should others take
    time to answer the question.

    I did a Google Groups search with: group:*excel* won't-print
    and some of the replies I see have to do with reinstalling the print drivers.
    Back some time ago HP printers were notorious for problems
    with print drivers, but that was at least five years ago.

    Also how are you trying to print from file print, or from the print icon.
    Try from the File Print, and look to see what the printer is-- is it
    your default printer, or perhaps to a PDF file or any other file.
    Look in your printers, is the output actually for the printer you have.

    ---
    HTH,

  6. #6
    Gail
    Guest

    Re: excel doesnot print

    True -- Excel does not print -- you need a printer to print

  7. #7
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: excel doesnot print