Default template wrong

  1. #1
    Rick Barwig
    Guest

    I have Excel 2000, when I open a new workbook my column headers are labeled
    A-Z and my rows are labeled A-Z. How do I get the rows to be labeled 1-?
    again?, is this part of the default template, if so can I delete and will
    Excel recreate it for me? Lastly, what is the name of the default template
    for Excel?

    Any help is appreciated

  2. #2
    Pete_UK
    Guest

    Re: Default template wrong

    It is called Book.xlt and is normally located in your Excel\Startup
    folder.

    Pete