Pivot Table Help

  1. #1
    Debby Bunce
    Guest

    Pivot Table Help

    Good Morning

    I have a pivot table set up and all is ok
    i have set up a macro to copy the data in the pivot table and to paste it
    sumwhere else and to sort it

    all is good, but when i save the spreadsheet and close it down and reopen it
    and run the macro the pivot table shrinks down to 2 rows and 2 colums

    how do i get my data back on show

    Can anyone help

    Thanks in Advance

    Steve

  2. #2
    Muhammed Rafeek M
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Help

    can u pls send your file to me: [email protected]. i hope, i can help you

  3. #3
    Debby Bunce
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Help

    just tell me what i need to do if thats ok

    steve

    "Muhammed Rafeek M" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Help

    If you post the code that you created, someone may be able to help.
    Additional details, such as the pivot table source (Excel, Access?), and
    which version of Excel you're using, would also help.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

  5. #5
    Debby Bunce
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Help

    After having a mess around iv sorted out he problem

    thanks again

    steve

    news:[email protected]...