How do I make a lottery checker

  1. #1
    Tigerman
    Guest

    How do I make a lottery checker

    How do I get excel to check my list of lottery numbers for any possible wins

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    How do I make a lottery checker

    Hi!

    Post back with a good email address and I'll send you one.

    Biff

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: How do I make a lottery checker

    I have done one for Texas & mega.

    Set up a query table to the url > design a macro to text to columns the
    numbers>
    OR
    goto the site>right click to download to excel>refresh from there for the
    tables you want

    a macro to check the numbers against yours.
    Use conditional formatting to check your numbers against the winning numbers
    Use a formula and conditional formatting to count yours and lookup your
    winnings, IF any.
    =sumproduct((yournumbers=a winning number)*1)
    to count the winners
    =IF(F6=0,"",SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(B6:F6,$B$5:$F$5)))
    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...