quit without saving option

  1. #1

    quit without saving option

    I have a program that sits on a network when the program closes it
    always gives the user the option to save the file, can i stop this from
    happening to that when the close button is selected on my userform the
    file just shuts straight down

    thanks

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: quit without saving option

    ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False

    or, you can try setting the Saved property to True

    ActiveWorkbook.Saved = True

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...