Workbook.Quit

  1. #1
    Ronbo
    Guest

    Workbook.Quit

    I am sure this is a real simple one, that I have not figured out. I want the
    command "Workbook.Quit" that will then give the user the option to save the
    workbook. Using Application.Quit is fine if only one workbook is open. But
    if other workbooks are open it does not work for the one workbook.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Workbook.Quit

    Hi Ronbo.

    Try:

    ActiveWorkbook.Close

    If the workbook has changed, the user will be asked if changes are to be
    saved.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman