HOW CONVERT NUMBER IN TEXT IN EXCEL LIKE A INVOICE

  1. #1
    Javier
    Guest

    HOW CONVERT NUMBER IN TEXT IN EXCEL LIKE A INVOICE

    hello I need to convert a number or a amount to texto like in an invoice, for
    the price in text, please if someone know how, helpme!!!

    Thank´s

  2. #2
    Tiziano
    Guest

    RE: HOW CONVERT NUMBER IN TEXT IN EXCEL LIKE A INVOICE

    Select the cell
    Choose Format
    Choose Cells
    In the first tab of the 'Format Cells' dialog choose Text

    This will convert the way that cell stores value from number (default) to text

  3. #3
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: HOW CONVERT NUMBER IN TEXT IN EXCEL LIKE A INVOICE

    "Javier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hello I need to convert a number or a amount to texto like in an invoice,

    for
    > the price in text, please if someone know how, helpme!!!
    >
    > Thank´s

    Excel will automatically convert numbers to text where necessary. However,
    if you really need to this kind of conversion, you can call the STR
    function. Waht's really the problem? maybe it's enough to format the cells
    as text.

    /Fredrik

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: HOW CONVERT NUMBER IN TEXT IN EXCEL LIKE A INVOICE

    Javier,

    See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

    RP